Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Negatives? Or positives?

Life seems to be very drab as of late.
It feels like I'm going through the motions - Poke. Needle. Bolus. Poke. Poke. Bleed. Correct the number.
I just want to sigh and make it go away.
I don't know what happened. It used to be okay, but now it's like it's too much. Like I would do anything to get rid of it.
I had a competition with a friend, and that was SO much fun. But then it kind of fell apart. It's like I'm lost now.
School is incredibly boring, and that's not helping much. I need something, anything, to make me smile, to give me some hope.

Part of this is that I probably can't go to camp this year. Looking forward to it and then being told that your dreams have been crushed is a dissappointment, to say the least.
But why am I dwelling on the negative? I'm fine. I'm good. I need to look at the good things, like I say everyone should do. Like the perfect number in a batch of bad ones. That's always good. A laugh with a friend.

Maybe I just need something else to think about other than...SHERLOCK! (Giggle)

Anyway. I'm good. *Goes to laugh with friends.*

No comments:

Post a Comment