Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hm.

Last week - Diabetes Blog Week - was fun.

I've never really written from such specific prompts. It was really neat to see what I could come up with.

But now? I have nothing to say. I can't think of a single interesting thing.

Bubbles (pump) is no longer completely bright and shiny. I guess wearing him on the pocket of my jeans instead of the waistband will do that.
But he's still very bright and shiny and sleek and gorgeous - minus a few invisible screen scratches.
And he still plays Sherlock music.

And Sherlock is over, so that's really all that's on my mind right now. If you watch it and haven't see The Reichenbach Fall - go watch it. If you don't watch the series - go watch it. All of it. You won't regret it. :)

December 2013. I wonder if I can survive that long. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment