Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Walk.

To cure diabetes, that is. I signed up today for the Telus JDRF 2012 Walk to Cure Diabetes. This will be my third year participating and my second as part of a team, Maryna's Smiles. My fundraising goal is $1000 and the goal for the event as a whole is 7.9 million dollars.

Every penny counts, so much so. JDRF is helping with research and now human clinical trials to find ways to cure, treat and prevent diabetes.

Please pass this on. If you would like more information, here is my fundraising page: http://jdrfca.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=144818

It's not just the money, but the advocacy as well.

Thank you to everyone out there. I know now that there are people reading this because the hit count jumped to 1015. (!!!) Thank you so, so much for listening, for helping my voice, and the voice of diabetes, to be strong.

And one last thing - I need something to think about besides Sherlock. :) Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment