Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Over - excitement.

The walk was today.
And it was fun.
And I ended up with over $2000. (Thanks, everybody, especially the Frazoo guys.)

I'm not going to lie - my favourite part of the walk is the free stuff.
Like the picnic blanket, the toque and scarf, the jumprope, the water bottle, the two new T-shirts (one of which is an I <3 Animas t-shirt which I've been wanting for ages!!!!!!!), and a VerioIQ.

I've wanted a VerioIQ since I first saw this post at SixUntilMe. I signed up for a trial - with no result - and have waited impatiently for these puppies to hit the shelves.
And today I got one, for free.
I have yet to use it, but I will. Soon. And then I will review it. Because it's gorgeous and stylish and lightyuppy and...yeah.
Of course, it only came with 10 strips, so a bit of a dilemma there. Ah well.

So much happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment