Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Shirts!

My shirts (well, one of them is Z's) came yesterday!!!

And they look awesome and it's super comfy and they're perect!!!

And camp is in 9 days! NINE DAYS!!!

And I went shopping today and am now clothes-ready for camp!!!

And I got some really cool shoes!!!

And exclamation marks aren't enough to express my happiness!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) : ) :) :) :) :) :) *flailflailflail*

Alright, back to life now. *Sighs* Exam tomorrow. At least it's the last one and then I'm FREEE!!!

P.S. Oh yeah, I might want to explain. My camp buddy (Z) and I got matching T-shirts for camp. I know I've put the [webiste's] picture on here before, but here it is again:

Diabetes T-Shirt

And they came yesterday. If you don't understand this [then you're probably not diabetic :)], I'll try to explain it. For me, it's putting it out there that diabetes can affect anyone and everyone and that there's no 'look' to diabetes (because people tend to assume that diabetes and obesity are directly linked. It's like saying 'I have diabetes. I dare you to tell me I don't look like I do.' Well, that's my interpretation. My mum thinks that it's linked with the phrase 'Does this shirt make me look fat?' (which it probably is), but I guess it's all open to interpretation.

Anyway, it's fun and funny and is perfectperfectPERFECT for camp. :)

Sorry for this not-completely-sensical post. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment