Total Pageviews

Monday, August 6, 2012

The best feeling in the world.


Happy.
So, so happy.

I don't know why, but this feeling just seems to envelop me at least once a day these days.

You just want to DANCE and SING and you WON'T CARE if they LAUGH at you (in fact, you'll laugh with them) because everything's just PERFECT. The weather is sunny and NICE, your sugars are AWESOME (well, I think I might be low right now, but that's besides the point), you're not TOO TIRED - or too awake - and you just feel like NOTHING could possibly go wrong.

And your sweater's almost finished and you're just so FREAKING HAPPY.

I LOVE this. Laugh at me if you want. I don't care. I just want to SMILE and LAUGH and HUG because every day is fleeting, isn't it? Why not make the most of it?

AND YES, CAPITALS ARE ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY BECAUSE THAT'S JUST HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW!

I DEFINITELY need this key!
And I would just dance in the sun with my friends on the beach all day!

2 comments: