Total Pageviews

Friday, September 28, 2012

Detached.

I guess it's been a while. Sorry. Life, you know. :)

Well, that actually brings me to the semi-point. (I found out that full points never really work. Points, pfff. Let's go for random.)

Diabetes feels like it's staying out of my life.

My blood sugars have been AWESOME - I don't think I've been over 10 for, like, at least two weeks. WOOT!

My pump is staying quiet (in a good way), my sugars are behaving, it just feels like it doesn't matter any more. I don't know. I can't explain it.

Maybe it's 'cause it's three months after camp and three months seems to be the point where I start to get sad. All the time. Maybe it's 'cause clinic is soon, but still far away, mostly it's probably because I've had no diabetic contact for too long.

Anyway. It's good that it's not getting in the way, but sometimes I wish it would.

I have no idea. Just ignore this. Talking nonsense again.

On another note, we hit 1895 page views!!! That was my goal! And so I love you all!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your sadness shall end very soon, I promise :) And congrats! Isn't it nice to know people actually read what you write?

    ReplyDelete