Total Pageviews

Monday, November 19, 2012

Another post of randomness!

Yesterday I was awake for 17 hours straight, only 30 minutes of which I was at home with Internet access. Therefore, no blog post. ;)

So. Today. Nothing happened.
And it's Monday, so...nufink.
I honestly don't know what to say in these blog posts. I had plans for some...but those involve pictures and uploading and honestly, I do not have the patience today/yesterday/tomorrow. I'll do it soon.

I started storyboarding and planning my video, so that's good.

I learned today that when people don't bother to differentiate between the two types of diabetes, that I don't like that. And I proceed to write in my question sheet how different they are. I need to learn to be unshy and stand up to say "No, actually..."

I am tired.
And my craft fair is this weekend! Really hope it'll be profitable! :)

I kind-of ran out of blue shirts so I had to wear a tank top. And it poured rain. All day. Winter weather, how I love you. *Sarcastic face*.

I was also rereading some of my old blog posts - looking for a poem for video ideas - there's a lot of them! And it's really funny to see how my thoughts, writing style and ideas have changed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment