Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Guess what?

The post 100 actually is post 100.

There was a draft.

So the post that I thought was 100 was actually 99.

Funny.

Today, my site fell out. (Yes, fell. Because it didn't really rip, it just kinda...well...fell.)
And I didn't have a spare.

So thanks, Mum, for bailing me out of that mess. :)

And that week in January, before we go back to school, that was completely empty?

Is now almost full.
Which is awesome because it's full of awesome things.

Like a Sherlock marathon with C.
And a Les Miserables viewing (!!!).
And a Wreck-it Ralph viewing with my little bro. (I LOVE that movie.)
And spending time with one of my favourite little Sparks!!! (I'm actually most excited for this one!!!)

Oh, and the gym teacher threatened to throw volleyballs at our heads today if we didn't get out of his gym. SO glad that I don't have to put up with regular gym. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment