Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 12, 2013

My awkward side was showing today.

I went out to see Les Mis today. Again. (And this post still COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY applies.)

There I was, in my costume of awesomeness (which got no comments at all :( ), at the movie theater, and I could not have been more awkward. It was just one of those days when my people skills are just gone and my fangirl surfaces and I'm just a mess of dancy, happy, awkward, ness.

I could almost feel the stares of 'That's one of those girls who spends a lot of time on the internet and rarely goes outside. They never talk to people.'

And then, on our way out, we met some other friends just going to see it! Which is cool 'cause I'll have more people to be excited with! But I was still very awkward and they didn't understand my costume either! But that's okay 'cause I was happy to stand proud, strong, and free.

But (I'm sorry)...THE FINALE! It hit me this time round how EPIC it was. Just...everyone that died was singing and strong and...JUST SO AWESOME. I JUST CAN'T. JUST GO SEE IT AND UNDERSTAND ME.

Oh, and you know that moment in the theater just after the previews finish before the movie begins? That one, insanely long, moment of darkness and silence and anticipation? Well, when you think of something REALLY funny just before that moment and then you're trying not to laugh and trying not to laugh and then you just can't hold it in and it kind of laughs out and then you're the ONLY person that made a sound and then you're laughing through the dramatic beginning...yep, that was awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment