Total Pageviews

Monday, January 21, 2013

Triple Whammie.

So, my pump's been alarming 'Low Battery' for several days. (I tend to put off changing my batteries XD)

Since my site is due for a change, I figure I'll do it all at once - in the morning.
And because diabetes just loves me, how much insulin do I have left?
2 units. Which is not enough to get me through the night.

So, I could just change my cartridge and do the rest in the morning...but I don't like that.

11 pm last night, I had to change my site, my cartridge, and my battery. Took a LOT longer than I expected.

Especially since I had to try five batteries before I found one that had a three-bar charge.

It was awesome, 'cause I don't think I've HAD to do all three at the same time ever before, but it could've waited till morning...
Ah well. 'Tis the life with Bubbles.

And I accidentally-on-purpose put my site WAY higher than I usually do. It's pretty much just under my ribcage.
And I love it. Maybe I'll try to be a little more adventurous.

Also, I have an English final tomorrow. And I feel that I should be stressed. But I'm not. At all. Which kind of worries me.
But I'm sure I'll be fine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment