Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Body of Proof and Careers and Children. :)

I'm sorry - I just keep forgetting. I can also never think of anything to say.

But today, I watched the new episode of Body of Proof. Which is pretty awesome.

Here, have some flails:

Mary Mouser is a series regular now!
The diabetes storyline, although not front and center, is still there, on the sidelines. Just like the real thing. Always there, but not always visible.
There's a new cute guy!
I love this show so much!!!

Today, I had random lows all day. Including a 2.9 while I was trying to babysit four kids. 'Twas okay though. Also, four-year-olds are my new favourite. They're adorable and they love me but they're not independent enough to not need me and they're intelligent and they actually make sense when they talk. :)

And Sparks camp was this weekend. (And next weekend for the other group). It was fun, except for the fact that apparently, Sparks don't like sleeping. They were up until at least 11 (although one of them may have stayed up all night), woke up multiple times during the night, and got up at 6 or so. And EVERY time they woke up, they wanted to talk to me. Being the favourite can be hard. XD But it also means I get lots of hugs.

I love kids. I just...they're awesome. I love talking to them and being responsible for them and hanging out with them. I'm sad that there are not very many careers in working with children.

That's another thing - we've been researching careers and education in Planning, and it's kind of stressful. I don't know what I want to do with my life. I know that I want to work with children - but I don't want to teach, I want a fair amount of money, and I don't want to run a daycare. Not a lot of careers fit all that criteria. Right now I'm leaning towards Pediatric nurse (again) - and I was surprised to learn that BCIT is the only school in north america that offers a specialized pediatric nursing program. Which is pretty awesome. Also, a pediatrician can make up to 300,000 dollars a year. That's a lot. And it made me think - maybe? I don't know. I just don't know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment