Total Pageviews

Monday, February 4, 2013

Diabetes Art Day!

Last year when I heard about diabetes art day, I promised myself that I'd do it this year.
I saw it on sixuntilme last week - now I know that it's always the first Monday in February. :)
For some reason though, I didn't think that I could art beforehand. Why, brain? I thought that I HAD to do it today. And anyway, I forgot before now. But, I did art because I always keep my self-promises. So, although it's not beautiful, it means a lot, and it's my little piece of diabetes art. :)

'How I get through each day'



Test bottles, love, time, and EVERY SINGLE used test strip in my house. :)

I don't think I'm going to upload it this year, because I guess it isn't really 'art', as defined by the gallery site, but it's awesome to see what other people have made, and you can see them all here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment