Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 19, 2013

D-Blog Week: Spread the Love.

Now I'm all caught up. As another Diabetes Blog Week draws to a close, let’s reflect on some of the great bloggers we’ve found this week. Give some love to three blog posts you’ve read and loved during Diabetes Blog Week, and tell us why they’re worth reading. Or share three blogs you’ve found this week that are new to you.

I found a lot of posts and people this week. (Probably because I actually read other people's posts this time round. XD)

I was really excited to find Sagwabetes, because she's a tumblr blog and I still can't get my head around the fact that other people use tumblr (especially for non-tumblrish things).

This post from Type ONEderful hit home, because I've semi-been there and the what-ifs are scary indeed.

I've been favouriting posts as I go this week so I could come back to them for today, and when I realized that I had two posts from Sweetly Voiced, I thought I should go back and look at her entire blog - which I did and it is great. :)

And a bonus: I didn't find this blog (What Diabetes Should Call Me) or this post (I Am Fine, from SixUntilMe) through D-Blog week, but the blog brightens my every day and the post is what I look at to get my spirits up when I'm down on diabetes. Go look at them both. :)

2 comments: