Total Pageviews

Monday, May 6, 2013

I'm a bit sad, but I'm okay.

I'm not in the top three in the video contest. :(
That's okay. I'M proud of my video, I still got to tick off stuff for Rangers, and there's many years of video contests to come.
You should go vote anyways 'cause we're all peeps in the beets! (I'm SO using that from now on).

Anyway, I have new music (200 songs added XD), enough money to buy a new iPod anyway, I get to play infield next baseball game, I've got a bunch of money coming my way from babysitting and owl commissions, and the weather is LOVELY.

All in all, I'm pretty happy. :)

Also, Europe is fast approaching! WOOT!
And now that I know about the video contest, I'll take lots of pictures and start thinking 'bout it now.

Thanks to everyone who has watched and watches it! Love you all! <3 (There's a link at the top of the page.)

And also - ALSO - the book sale was this weekend, so I have two beautiful stacks of books to read, as well as I read 100 pages of my gigantic Les Mis book yesterday! Progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment