Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Six days left! (Well, two days until the walk!)

Okay, so now I actually have been studying. Math and Science exams in a few weeks, and I can get my driver's licence in ten days!

My A1c was 6.2! Of course, it didn't quite please my doctors (does anything, ever? XD) - too low - but I'm really happy with it. I'm not having too many lows, and I'm definitely not having any unmanageable lows.
Six days of school left!
I saw a play today - my school's musical theatre production - and it was SO GOOD. I can't even handle how awesome it was. LOVE LOVE LOVE. It was honestly one of or the best theatre productions I've ever seen - and that includes, actually, quite a few. :)
I've been knitting LOTS - my pile for the fair is growing! Woot!

The Walk to Cure Diabetes is this Sunday, and I'm hoping to raise money so that we can find a cure for this thing. :)
Please take a moment to visit my fundraising page (there's still a link at the top of the page, but here it is again).

http://jdrfca.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=182405

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment